* Visa Application Periods
Application periods have
Short Term Stay ( Up to 90 days )
After checking the visa requirements in the above links, please complete the application form using the "Visa Application Form Wrighting Sample" as reference and double check the required documents by using the "Visa Application Check List" below.
* Employment / Working Visa
Who Can Apply?
Long Term Residents in NSW and NT
* Permanent Resident Visa Holders
* Student Visa Holders
* 457 Business Visa Holders
* 485 Graduate Visa Holders
* Australian Temporary Visitor Visa Holders
* Holders of an Australian visitor visa who have changed their visa status from a Student Visa
* Residents in the other states in Australia except Northern Territory
Criteria of Visa Issuance
A Japanese visa will be issued to an applicant, when he/she meets all of the following requirements and if the issuance is considered to be appropriate.
1. The applicant possesses a valid passport and is entitled to re-entry to a country of his/her nationality or a country of his/her residence.
2. All submitted documents are authentic, completed and satisfactory.
3. The activities to be engaged in in Japan/ the civil status or the position of the applicant/ the period of stay meet the requirements for the status of residence and the period of stay stipulated in the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act. (Cabinet Order No.319 of 1951. hereinafter referred to as the “Immigration Control Act”)
4. The applicant does not fall under any of the items of Article 5, Paragraph 1 of the Immigration Control Act.